Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Monday, March 27, 2006
The day I left my first love...
As we all sat in a big circle, there they were around me...... the familiar faces with the same old jokes behind the similar backdrop that we have all grown accustomed to.

It was amazing how everyone still lingered on and not moved a muscle even though the meeting was adjourned. And finally, we set off for supper and desserts and even then, it felt so hard to depart.

It felt like you're leaving your first love. Hard but you are just compelled to.

And yes they are my first love. And what we did together was in many ways, similar to being in a relationship. Experimenting with new ideas, doing new things, making mistakes and learning from them. It was all fun and joy with a couple of setbacks in between. But what we learnt from the experience was definitely worth it.

I am going to miss working with every single one of them. My beloved brothers and sisters.

But oh well, at least there's the April birthday bash to look forward to.

Counting down from today...
posted by norhayati @ 12:07 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh man .. sob sob .. so sad ... what a way to put tings .. it feels so wierd aint it... Thanx to every one who made it happen...

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ur comments are so touching....Oh my god!! I dont believe it.. Im crying... hahahhahaa... April kita semua makan byk2 ok!!! Set!!!

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger norhayati said…

    Yes in April, kita semua makan BESAR!!! Treat courtesy of Baqir! Yeay!!!

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Come to think offit, altho i'm a lil quiet during the meetings and that i've only been the Secreatary for 3 months with only 1 meeting minutes done, i'd say it was a whole load of fun working with the team. The events that we did together was what that makes it all memorable and happening. Kak Yati, you make a good leader. It was a pleasure working under you.

    "Viva La Yati!" Muahahahaahahhaha.

    By the way, care to erm tell me what the April Bash is all about? =/

     
  • At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    From an observer's pt of view:

    Good thing you guys enjoyed the time together... i did too, though just as extra extra jer... also the free food n donuts!!!

    3 cheers for all! Hip Hip Hooray!!!

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woah...so touching.. such great words from a great leader...hehheh... Anyway its been fun working as a team.. Hope to work again together in future... Best wishes to all..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER