Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Monday, April 17, 2006
Of Exhaustion and Passion
The last weekend was filled with...

GOOD FRIDAY
Work Plan Seminar &...
A quick visit to Fini's place to "help" her out in her last minute wedding preparations.

SATURDAY
Working at Max Pavilion and overnight at Paya Lebar

SUNDAY
AGM from morning till evening

I was exhausted. To be exact, I was so exhausted. But my passion and drive kept me moving.

I had to give Fini's wedding a miss because I was on duty at Max Pavilion. I really wished that I could be there to witness her in her wedding gown and baju songket but luck was just not on my side. But something kept me going. Wawa sent me MMS of Fini and Amir and that definitely cheered me up. Thank you Wawa!

To Fini and Amir who are now honeymooning in Bali, congratulations you two!

Okay, who's next on the line? I can make a nice treasure box filled with chocolates as part of your hantaran. And it'll be FREE OF CHARGE. Please place your orders at least one month in advanced.
posted by norhayati @ 12:41 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kalau setakat treasure with chocolates, atikah pun boleh kasi kan. kau ni yati... tsk tsk tsk!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER