Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
It's probably a DREAM birthday celebration. Unplanned of course.

Surprise #1
Date: 28/4/06
Time: 12 A.M
I was in my room reading Zul's blog when I heard a loud knock on my door. Surprisingly, no one answered the door even though my mum, Khay and Iqah were all still wide awake. When I opened the door, I was greeted by my mataharies!!! There they were... all 5 of them standing at my door, holding up my birthday cake!

Special thanks to Zulina, Netty, Irna, Fini & Amir.

Surprise #2
Date: 28/4/06
Time: About 10 a.m
Natra told Ezra that it was my birthday and without thinking hard, he asked us girls out for breakfast and Didi was really lucky to be nearby coz Ezra offered her to join us as well. So it was FREE breakfast for us courtesy of Ezra!

Special thanks to Ezra and of course Didi & Natra that made the breakfast company even more FUN!

Surprise #3
Time: About 1 p.m
As I was busy censoring my holiday blockbuster, Farlina came up to me asking me out for lunch. I was still full from the heavy breakfast but decided to join the rest as I just needed to get out of the office.

We reached the restaurant and Rosie, Didi & Diana were already there. I thought it was just lunch as usual until Diana wished me happy birthday and Rosie took out the mango, chocolate and oreo cream cakes. And of course not forgetting the gifts.

Special thanks to Diana, Didi, Zalinah, Rosie, Natra, Farlina & Alex.

I was having dinner with Zulina and Irna that night when out of the blue, Zaly and Alfee came over and joined us. And amazingly, Zaly was driving so being the gentleman that he was, he offered to send us home! Dude, so that car ride was my birthday gift huh? Okaylah if you want to put it that way.

Special thanks to Zaly, Alfee, Zul & Irna.

Surprise #5
Date: 1/5/06
Time: 5.30 A.M @ Taman Jurong
Firstly, I was shocked beyond words when Baqir told me that the guys planned to drive up to Malacca to celebrate Qat's and my birthday. In my mind I was so afraid that I may not be up to the trip as my Sunday would be filled with work commitments. But not wanting to be the "loser", I conformed with the group and decided to give the road trip a try.

As usual, I was the last to arrive at the meeting point (which was at my block) because I overslept! But thanks guys for being so patient with me. I knew it was my fault so next time, somebody will have to give me a wake up call.

So off we drove to Malacca in 3 cars. We had lunch at Kenny Rogers in Malacca and the guys were so sweet. Baqir, Ihsan, Qatsier & Udin bought me a chocolate banana cake from Secret's Recepi! So sweet kan??!!

If lunch was in Malacca plus sight seeing in the museum and the beach, dinner was at Stulang courtesy of Baqir and Qatsier! The journey home was even more enjoyable as I shared Baq's pillow and we disturbed Qat with his kopi jantan and I ended up dozing in the car only to realize we have reached Taman Jurong!

It was definitely Fun, Fun, Fun!

Special thanks to Baqir (THE organiser), Imran, Sam, Aidil, Zaina, Kak Long, Qatsier, Ihsan, Zakiyyah, Lyana, Udin and not forgetting my little sweetheart, Azza!

Surprise #6
I know I can be a pain in the ass at times so it was really a surprise when you wrote that poem when time was crucial for you. Even more so when you wrote it as you were yawning away. But nevertheless, it was a nice gesture even though it was literally forced out of you. So I must really thank you for it. You think you can write me another one?
posted by norhayati @ 10:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER