Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
What happened when you sent out an email to a colleague even though you were on leave?

"Stop sending us emails. Have a good rest or go out and find yourself a boyfriend!"

Those were the words from my supervisor. Well, at least he gave me and Natra a picture of a cute french bell boy whom he met while he was there on a work trip. I'd love to put up the picture of the cute bell boy in this blog. However, I will need to get rid of my supervisor's picture first.

Till then, be patient my friends.

And Netty, thanks for placing your order. Your treasure box will be ready in a months' time. If you are curious, no Netty's not getting engaged yet. She just loves FREE stuff!
posted by norhayati @ 12:26 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    seharusnya ye yati.. kita sebagai manusia semuanya suka benda yang percuma... sedangkan chairman DEMANDS free stuff, apatah lagi aku... makanya, setelah kau menjanjikan apa yang kau coretkan dalam blog kau ni, akan aku menuntutnya apabila tiba waktu... Kau jangan pulak berdolak dalik dan buat tak tahu...

    -- treasure hunter --

     
  • At 2:43 AM, Blogger norhayati said…

    Don't worry Netty. I will keep my promise to you. Kirakan, kau macam aku punya first client lah gitu. kalau cantik, boleh buat business kan, kan, kan? kekekeke!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER