Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Thursday, May 18, 2006
On 3/3/o6 we gave Zulina a birthday surprise.

Slightly after midnight, the office was left empty while Netty, Irna, Fins and myself hide behind the door to surprise the birthday girl as she made her way up the office with Zaly & Alfee.

And she was greeted by candles and best of all...... US GIRLS!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Zulina posing with the candles that signifies her age.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Picture taking with the birthday girl.

We spent the night at Soundlink and as Netty cooked maggie for herself and Irna, I was trying my best to concentrate between watching Trainspotting and falling asleep. But alas! I was the first to eerrm.... fade to black! The next day, as I made my way to the office (so sad coz cannot sleep longer), some of the girls were still asleep! Jealous nya aku!

On 28/4/06, right about midnight, as I was in my room reading Zul's blog, the girls and Amir were outside getting ready to ambush me. Here they were at the lift lobby and posing with my birthday cake.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After being ambushed, with no time to make myself look good, we decided to pose for the camera!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you to Netty and Zulina for the pictures!
posted by norhayati @ 11:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER