Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Thursday, July 20, 2006
I just cannot fix you
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse


Your silence indicates that you do not have the answers to my questions. We've talked and you seemed dazed and lost when I asked just how sure you were about settling down with him. I just could not believe my ears when you said you were ready to leave US, your family, your friends. All in the name of love?! I didn't know love is blind until that day. Yes it blinded you my friend. I suggest that you go back to basics and seek guidance from God coz like the rest, I'm not sure if this is a wise decision.

Right now, I am witnessing one of the most beautiful image in my life. In the living room, my brother Khay is helping little Atiqah with her jigsaw pieces. She's been trying to put them together for a few days but it just never got together. After all, there are about 500 little jigsaw pieces so how can you expect a 7 year old to fix it all by herself right? So Khay, being the sweet older brother that he is, helps her with it. Ain't that sweet? No amount of money can buy the warmth, joy and comfort seeing my younger siblings spending some quality time putting up together a giant jigsaw puzzle.

And finally.... Miss Erin's back and we're gonna go catch Road to Guantanamo!
posted by norhayati @ 11:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER