Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Ariel
I just have to thank Alex for this.

Because of him, Zalina, Natra, Idreene and myself got a chance of a lifetime to get up close and personal with our favourite Indonesian band, Peter Pan. And Ariel was so cool, cute and nice! He didn't even turn us down when we asked to have our photos taken with him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Idreene, Natra, Zalinah, Yati and Ariel

Life is so cool at times.
posted by norhayati @ 12:55 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER