Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Monday, December 11, 2006
Just let the music loop...
As I crack my brain trying to put down together some team bonding activity and a hearty meal to go with it, I let my favourite movie soundtrack play on the work pc. It was the soundtrack for the French movie, "Love Me If You Dare". One hell of a lovely piece indeed.

To Steph Soh who complained saying that I've not done my "homework", here's to you babe. I didn't know that you have been following my blog but my pc is down and I just didn't get the chance to blog about anything at work as I'm swarmed with eerrm... work. Until now. At least can steal some time to blog something for you. Hehehe!

Steph Soh dear, your invitation for lunch at Shangri La sounds great but I don't think I can make it lah. First of all, Shangri La is so NOT my place. To begin with, I am a hawker centre girl and the only time I went to Shangri La was for the last Asia Television Forum and even back then when I went to "The Line", I only had some soup which was FOC. Courtesy of some good people. Secondly, your invitation's on a weekday and during lunch time, eh I only have an hour okay and your suggestion of applying for leave, eerrm just for Shangri La, not worth it lah.

So let me counter propose to you, Erin and I would like to invite you for dinner instead at Mangri La (mamak shop lah). What say you? It can be anytime when we're all free to meet up.

From yati-the-hawker-centre-lover
posted by norhayati @ 7:15 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER