Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
The picture I forgot about

I came across this picture when I was looking through Natra's pictures in friendster and decided to make a quick check with Miss Gorgeous herself.
So the picture on the left was taken after midnight as the 3 of us together with Miss Lovely Wani and Kak Fid went back to the office because our dear Alex had to do something urgently! Miss Gorgeous was not supposed to come up but I guessed she missed the office so much that she decided to drop by. So there we were. Picture of the 3 of us snapped by Miss Lovely Wani. It was one of those quick pose and snap kind of photos because the camera was running out of battery. Sweet and lovely.
posted by norhayati @ 2:03 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER