Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
The day Fahmy was hospitalised
I reported for work as usual and as soon as I stepped into the office, daddy informed me that Fahmy was hospitalised. Ironically, while he was trying to explain the details of the incident, the only pieces of info that came out of his mouth was how hot the doctor who treated Fahmy looked and the fact that Fahmy was on medication for high blood pressure. I gotta slap my head real hard for that! Thankfully there was Didi who, like a doctor, dissected the scenario scene by scene for my digestion. I listened hard to what happened and Na-ker was quick to jump at a conclusion. Fahmy should not have drank that can of soft drink!!!

Whatever the cause of his dizzy spell that caused Fahmy to collapse at work and turned white, the lesson was simply to take care of one's health. For me, I've been trying to eat vegetables. I'm taking small baby steps by starting to munch on cherry tomatoes. It is already a good progress by my standard. While having supper with Baq and Qat, I even showed them that I do eat my vegetables now by munching on my broccolis.

To Fahmy, take good care dude! We'll see you when you're back from your MC!


posted by norhayati @ 12:36 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think your daddy was just trying to dissipate the tense moment so as not to alarm everyone.

    He seems like a loving and caring guy? I would be in love with him coz he's such a cool dude!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER