Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
The surprise that surprised me!
Today's lunch was a planned surprise for Diana who treated us during her birthday on March 28th. Almost a month later, I was spooked by the fact that we did not buy Diana anything for her birthday! Feeling of guilt kicked in! We had to give her something and Didi and I chanced upon the opportunity to surprise her with LUNCH today at SCREEN ROOM!


So while happily dining with the rest, Marinah and Didi stepped into the room, carrying a paper bag and sang the birthday song. Thinking that it was a belated gift for Diana, I joined them and happily sang away. The shock came when Didi told me that the gift was for me and I was like, "Eh, eh for me?! I thought it's Diana's!" So that was my selenge episode for the day.

They bought me a beautiful flowery shawl which Alex said I can also use to make a tudung that looks like Erica Badu's headgear. I think I'II need a personal stylist to do that for me. Anyway, another surprise greeted me slightly later when Miss Yatie Wahab dropped by the office to give me Marks and Spencers voucher. And best thing of all, it's not even my birthday yet!

To Didi, Farah, Diana, Marinah, Elly, Alex, Sani and Ezra, thank you for the gift! I love it!
To Miss Yatie, you're the distant friend who's always there and I thank you for that.
posted by norhayati @ 5:11 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER