Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Saturday, April 14, 2007
When friends meet, hearts warm
The Bottom Line
Don't be self-conscious about sharing your problems with your friends today.

In Detail (What the horoscope says)
Your friends want to help you! So don't worry about sharing your problems with them today. And don't assume that you know how they'll react, because you don't. You know these people very well, but they are still capable of surprising you from time to time. Their compassion will make you feel loved and cared for, just as your compassion makes them feel loved and cared for. What you put out into the universe is coming back to you.

In Reality (What I've been up to)
No major problems in life YET but it's been a whole week of catching up with the people that matters! The first one was with my mataharies followed by my SIM kakis and I just reached home about 30 minutes ago from a catching up session with the lovely people in the office and right now, I am chatting with Farah & Alex on MSN! I guess the dinner at KTM just wasn't enough!

To Daphne, thanks for giving us a treat and I certainly hope that you will join us for more catching up sessions with the rest of the gila bunch. Miss Steph Yeow, you looked great the other day and I was just joking about you gaining weight. Anu dear, we have a lunch date this Monday so hope to see you at the "Meeting Point".

Let me end this entry with a random quote from Mr Alex...
"Aku selalu kacau Didi. Sekarang aku pun sama!"
("I'm always distrubing Didi but now I'm just like her!")

Moral of the story?

You go figure.
posted by norhayati @ 2:54 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER