Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Friday, May 11, 2007
The Road Less Travelled with Zulina
My idea of travelling is to experience a different culture, custom and to meet new people.

I did all of that and a lot more while in Kota Kinabalu. The warm hospitality of the resort staff. The once in a lifetime experience to go on a river cruise to see the proboscis monkeys in their natural habitat in the midst of the rain. To see a herd of water buffaloes crossing the river about 1 metre from you. To have Jeffrey, our friendly guide who also volunteered as our cameraman. The cute boatman at Kampung Garama. The 20 to 30 minutes cruise on board the navy boat. The sunset. The loud and long knock on the neighbour's door at 3.46am which woke Zulina and I. We were both too spooked after that, we ended up watching HBO, only to go back to sleep after Subuh. The only thing I wished we had done was the island hopping trip and a chance to snorkel again. But it's okay. Maybe next time.
posted by norhayati @ 3:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER