Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Saturday, January 31, 2004
Time: 2.41AM
Day: Saturday (Eve of Hari Raya Haji)

The weekend's finally here!!! Hehheheh.
Watched The Godfather earlier on P5. I almost dozed off when I first watched it but it just got better as the minutes passed. Al Pacino's brilliant and no wonder Francis Ford Copolla is hailed by many as a genius!!

On Friday, I got an email from the Boss abt 647km2. Production meeting on Tuesday, 3pm. I'd better
not forget this. Set a reminder on my mobile for this. Gosh!! I'm sooo looking forward to 647km2. Hartanah is soo dry but thank God I'm still sane after producing it. Kiak kiak kiak....

My dad's been having some problems with his back, in particular his left side of the body so Khay sent dad to Cik Ahmad Baba's place for a massage and my dad came back with his back all RED. It looked so scary as if someone just beat him up. But dad certainly felt better. He can now move about without feeling pain and I'm relieved to see him alright. Dad brought a cake which Cik Yati prepared. It's a birthday cake for my sis and it's got a face.... sooo cute and Atiqah loves it soo much! She kept looking at it and even asked me to sing her a birthday song and I willingy comply....

"happy birthday to you..."
"happy birthday to you..."
"happy birthday to Atiqah..."
"happy birthday to you!!!"

(claps, cheers but sorry no candles darling)
Saiful wanted to eat the cake when he saw it (As Usual...) but he'll have to wait till this Sunday. Sorry man!

Gonna bring the birthday cake to my grandma's place this Hari Raya Haji, let Atiqah cut it and share it with the rest of the cousins. Yeah make Atiqah happy even though it's not her birthday yet. I guess I'm gonna order a birthday cake from Cik Yati on Atiqah's birthday. Ask her to design some cartoon face maybe.... heheheheh

Today's gonna be a BUSY day. There's a few things that I will need to do...
1) Go to Jurong Point and get baby gift sets for Kak Maisyah & Shikin.
2) Bring Atiqah to Taman Jurong McDonald's and treat her to ice-cream. I'm gonna have the McColosso.
3) Clean up the house!!! Khay will have to wash my room fan. It's been collecting dusts for months.
4) Get ready my clothes for Salat Raya on Sunday morning.


posted by norhayati @ 2:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER