Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Saturday, April 03, 2010
Something Inspiring...
"I didn't have any money and I didn't have any job offers and I was really scared and I was depressed. But I do believe that's when you do your soul-searching. I think when you have these trials that life gives you, it is an opportunity to find out who you are. Not just who you are when everything's great but who you are when everything's taken away from you and you have nothing."

"One of the things that I learnt as I got older is that it's not about everybody approving of what I say. It's about if I believe in it and if I'm being truly honest. I don't want to be hurtful but I want to be honest."

"I knew for sure that I would never change any of the hard times that I went through in my life. Because it was in those times that I grew the most and gained the most perspective."

- Ellen DeGeneres
posted by norhayati @ 1:36 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER