Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Tuesday, February 03, 2004
Have a meeting tomorrow with the Bosses! Hope to get everything sorted out quick. I'm just going to give them my school schedule and they can give me whatever episodes they deem suits my schedule to work on. Of course the more eps I do, the better! I'II be paid more esp at times like this when I am in desperate need of $$$$....Aarrgghhh...

I've done my own Maths and if I would want to buy a 3CCD camera & an I-Book, it'll cost me about $4,500. At least that's my budget for this and I'II have to work on about 6 eps before I can buy my gadgets!!! Gosh! But it's okay.... patience Yati patience...Sigh! Maybe I'II just buy them by end of they year after I have paid my school fees. Anyway my school fees should be priority NOT those tech gadgets!

Netty sms me asking what to give Yatie Wahab before she leaves for Australia. I told her why don't we give Yatie cash. Neither Netty and myself can fork out too much $$$ since we're both financially unstable. So it'll be good if we can rope in Fini & Farah as well and see how much they can fork out. I still think CASH is more practical than gifts coz Yatie will need it more than our gifts. And what to buy for Yatie?! At this moment, I cannot think of anything to get Yatie so ultimately CASH is a more pragmatic option. Will need to confirm with Netty on this by this week since Yatie will be leaving by next Wednesday.

I'm gonna miss Yatie 3 AKA Yatie Poland AKA Yatie Wahab.... :(
posted by norhayati @ 1:39 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER