Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Thursday, April 15, 2004
THINGS TO DO
Things to do on 15/4/2004:

- Go to SIM library to do revision
- Digitize shots for ep 7 Sungguh Berani
- Call MTFA for filming clearance
- Call Anita (HSA) about Tuesday's filming
- Call Sharifah and check if she gets the fax and interview questions
- Translate questions for Bukit Chandu
- Update Kak Long on the meeting with Maulana

Wah! Looking at my list, I have got quite a bit of calling to do. Hhmm.... I think I'II leave for office around 12 and go to the library after work. Now, I have to read the papers before I go to sleep....

posted by norhayati @ 1:15 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER