Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Thursday, March 18, 2004
Running out of ideas.... heheehhehe
I'm writing my filming script for tomorrow's filming and suddenly I got writer's block.... so what the heck, I'd better do something worthwhile while trying to get some story writing ideas.

Healthwise, my cough and flu has ceased. I did not go to the doctor for the third time because I'm really broke. Instead, I rely very much on my trusted Peppermint's Cough Syrup. Hehhehheh and it certainly helps. Now I only cough occasionally but I still have my sore throat. I was using my brother's mini torchlight to take a peek at my throat earlier today and it was so RED! Must drink lots of water and take honey.

Naddy's got sore throat too and she's also suffering from headaches. Poor Naddy! It's the unpredictable weather that's making people sick. Even Fini and Kak Mah are starting to show signs of flu.

By the way, I got my bills today. It was disheartening to look at my bills when I'm so BROKE! I have not got my pay. Maybe I will get it by end of next week. The earlier the TV station approve my program, the sooner I'II get my cheque...

I went to the school library today and had a discussion with Isher and Anu. At least we've started the ball rolling with our first meeting and at least we can update Anita and tell her that we did quite a bit of brainstorming while she was away! Heheheheh!!

Khoon was excited when I told him about the AP job. I can hear it from his voice. But I was speechless to receive an sms that says, "We will KIV your friend for other programs. Thank you." Gosh! How am I going to explain to Khoon that the job is taken in a matter of seconds or rather that THEY were not employing anyone. The current AP is just filling in for the AP who turned down the job offer last minute. I was looking forward to work with Khoon. I can tell that he's good - resourceful, dedicated, creative. I'II just have to tell him the company will KIV him for the financial program. Sigh!
posted by norhayati @ 2:48 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER