Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Thursday, March 04, 2004
I'm so sick...
My body feels hot, my throat feels dry and I've been coughing. I cannot afford to get sick when there's loads of things that needs to be done. And the best thing is that I've NOT been to the doctor. Supposed to go visit the doctor today but was too busy with meetings etc. So I'II go to the doctor tomorrow.

Going to a granite top making factory in Sungai Kadut later today at 10. This is part of my recce for 647. This program certainly brings me places. Sungai Kadut? Where is that? Just hope and pray I won't get lost. Farah has warned me that I might get lost since I'm not familiar with the area just like today when I got lost on my way to the prison HQ in Upper Changi Road North. eheheheh.... it was quite amusing coz it was drizzling and I got lost and I was surrounded by prisons and drug rehab centres. Can be quite traumatising for a girl. And I had to walk further up from where I was to the prison HQ and there was this officer in police uniform who was across the road looking at me. Perhaps he's wondering to himself.... where is this small girl off to all by herself? Oh by the way, most pple who don't know me always assume that I'm still a teenager, under 20 years old.... which can be a disadvantage at work coz pple will start questioning... hhmm.... can this small girl produce a program? Looks inexperienced. Oh what the heck!

Oh no I'm so sleepy now. But I can't sleep yet coz I still have my filming script to complete. I'II make myself a cuppa later... COFFEE here I come....

posted by norhayati @ 1:09 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER