Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Wednesday, February 04, 2004
Watched Trauma today at Tiong Bahru Plaza with Netty, Razli and Lenny. Fini went with her boyfriend. Met lots of people outside the theatre. There's Fuadi, Suhailah, Mat Nor, Yusnita and of course Shafie! Saw him with a girl... hhmm siapa tu? Girlfriend ke?? Heheheheheh....

Trauma was a good Malay film for many reasons... good acting, good editing, not too bad sound effects and certain parts edited, like the carpark scene in the opening & closing makes me feel like I'm watching a Wong Kar Wai movie. Don't know why but that thought just struck me. The plot however, was very predictable and certain parts of the movie is simply unrealistic! How can Amy Mastura who was stabbed at her side still fight a villain? And how can Nasha Aziz who was burned still come back to haunt Amy and her sister? Talk about the director's sense of reality....

During the movie screening, Netty & I was literally head to head screaming our heads off. Isshh...penakut juga sepupu aku ni. Macam aku! Hehhehehhe.... Razli & Lenny on the other hand were busy laughing away... heard them laughed quite a bit throughout the movie.

Gosh! It's 2.15AM now but I'm still NOT sleepy. Guess I'm gonna read something before I sleep. I'd better sleep early coz tomorrow I'II have to report to office at least by 10.30AM and settle my ep6 Online.

Sleep yati sleep. Sing a song or something. Dance on the bed. Count sheeps. Count stars. Count $$$$
posted by norhayati @ 2:04 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER