Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Tuesday, February 10, 2004
Bought A Digital Camera!!!

Me, myself & Khay went to buy a digital camera at IMM. I wanted to go to Sim Lim but dear Khay, simply do not know the way! And please don't look at me... I'm terrible with directions. Those who've worked with me in programs should know this by now... Betul tak Fini & Netty?? Heheheheh....Hhmm....Anyway I had to buy it since I'II be needing it for my recce and future projects (both work & school) and I got myself an Olympus Camedia X-250. It's 3.2 MP and is user-friendly.

After buying the camera, we both went to High Street Ctr to collect our free gifts -- an Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 software, 4 AA Energizer rechargeable batteries and 64MB memory card. I was supposed to get a $100 worth of printouts voucher but it ran out I guess. Sigh!!! That would be better actually.

Khay sent me to work after that I went to get the shades and return it to Atlantic. Went there with Fini, Lenny & Jules. We were late coz I promised Kak Fid at 6.15 but we only reached Atlantic around 6.35. Heheheh!!! But I guess it was worth the wait coz Kak Fid got to buy her favorite glasses with a 40% discount!! Thanks Colin! You're so sweet! And the red-rimmed glasses was perfect for Kak Fid. She looked really nice in it.

I had been toying with the digital camera for the past hour. Now I'm bored of it and can't sleep. I'm broke too after today's purchase and can't wait to start my program in 1 and half weeks time. Gosh! I need to work! No work = No Money!!!

Gotta meet Yatie Wahab coz she's leaving soon and I'd better call Netty and make the necessary arrangements.

Toodles!
posted by norhayati @ 2:40 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER