Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Sunday, February 29, 2004
SYIAH MUHARRAM??!!
Well actually not only Syiah Muharram. There's also Syiah Maulana .... those who came to majlises only when Maulana's around. They are whom I personally call the EXCLUSIVE CROWD. The ones who only listens to whom they think is the most supreme and worthy of listening. Issh...Ishhh you people ought to change. Shame on you. Next time come and listen to Ustaz Rosli as well. This man has abundance of knowledge and how would you know if you never attend his lessons?

I can see ants roaming in my room. How come there's ants in my room? Well coz people have been eating in my room... Apul, Ika, Khay. Their bits and pieces of food that littered my room floor probably attracted the ants to my room. Now I see ants on my computer table. Of all places...

Next class is on Friday and there's going to be majlis Muharram for the ladies on Sunday. Have to get some of the girls to recite the Quran, be the chairperson, recite marsiyahs, nauhas, etc. Should I also recite a marsiyah? Hhmm... can lah. I'II be on standby just in case there's not enough people. My voice sucks actually so that's why I have not been reciting any marsiyahs, nauhas. Really. It sucks terribly.
posted by norhayati @ 3:17 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER