Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Saturday, March 13, 2004
Well.... still coughing...
I don't believe this. I'm still coughing. Yes I've been sick for so long. Since after Asyurah which was around March 2nd I think and today is March 13th. Now how long ago was that? I even went to the doctor TWICE.

I went to the doctor again yesterday telling her that I'm still coughing and having flu. She gave me a different medication for my cough. It's not a cough mixture. It's a white tiny pill to help cure my cough. Dr Lai also gave me steroids. Yup steroids. So I'm on steroids now. But while my flu has somehow ceased, I'm still coughing. Even NOW. Coughing and coughing away. My throat feels very itchy and dry.

Maybe all I need to do now is to rest. I haven't been getting enough sleep lately. Only managed to sleep around 2 hours because I'm busy editing the current program that I'm producing. Gosh! It's really tiring. Imagine sleeping in the office for 3 nights! But once everything's been layed nicely and you see the program before you, you just feel satisfied. It's all worth the hard work. Oh well....

I'm going to sleep soon.
posted by norhayati @ 1:04 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER