Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Friday, March 05, 2004
The Cough's Getting Worse
Yeah the cough's getting worse by the minute. I'm still coughing as I'm typing right now. This is NOT good and I've also lost my voice! Yes people I've LOST my voice. Farah had to come to the meeting earlier today since I cannot talk much and even if I did, no one can hear and understand me! And even Tony was
surprised to know that I've lost my voice since I've talked to him over the phone just the day before.

I have to go to the doctor later today. Yes it's time to pay Dr Quek Hwee Choo a visit. She's my family doctor in Bukit Batok St.21 and the one who's been treating me since young. I still refuse to go to any other doctor besides Dr Quek coz I've grown comfortable with her. My mum's been pestering me to go to the doctor in Taman Jurong but I'm still adamant and refused to surrender to my mum's pestering. Wow. Didn't realise how stubborn I can be at times. Hheheheeh. Maybe I should also cancel the meeting wih the PAU company. Farah's arranged for a recce cum meeting session with a PAU making factory as part of my research for the program that I'm doing right now. If the cough doesn't stop by noon, I'II have to cancel the trip.

I went to the granite factory today. Gosh Tony was just so sweet! So forthcoming to be featured and I'm going to feature them in the pilot episode. I'II have to post him an email and tell him exactly what I'II need for the filming.

Things to do on March 5th:
1. Go see Dr Quek
2. Call Yassin (antique shop)
3. Meeting with pau making company
4. School at night
5. Type out Minutes of meeting
6. REST
posted by norhayati @ 2:28 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER