Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Saturday, April 03, 2004
Hhmm.... I know my forte but....
It feels weird to be a part of something when you just have this strong feeling inside you that you just DONT BELONG. Everyone is so welcoming but then again... its funny. Half the time I wish I could just roll my eyes at some of the things said, snap at those who gave me occasional stares or just flush myself down the toilet bowl during meetings. I want to run away from this reality. How can I get myself stuck in this?

This is NOT another planet but it certainly feels weird. Everything seems so normal and in order but I guess I just hate the empty talks. Don't talk so much. Please practice what you preach. How often do we talk but just never do anything about it? I hate this kind of working culture. I hate the people who practice this kind of working culture and worst, the people who created this working culture! Empty talks and lots of hot air.

For now, take things easy and just try to adapt to this new environment. Maybe Qat's right. It takes time to adapt and maybe I just need time. I certainly hope so.

I guess I'm just a lost soul trying to find my niche in this new world. Please help me God.


posted by norhayati @ 12:41 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER