Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Thursday, February 03, 2005
School's finally oveeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!
Yup... yup... school's done!
No more night classes for me! Yipeeeeeeee!!!
Now I'm just waiting for my last result and if I passed, it's GRADUATION in August! Wohooo!

I've told my mum that I do not intend to go for my graduation day and boy, was she fuming mad with me!
And since I can't argue with her, I'm left with NO choice but to go which is so troublesome because I will have to go buy clothes and proper shoes (since I only own a pair of sports sandals and hari raya shoes).

But then again, how often do you get to go up on the stage to get a slip of nicely rolled paper from some VIP??? Not that often what... so I will be going for my graduation then...

So Steph Soh, you going for graduation or not?
I know the rest are kind of eager esp Erin. Her parents even thought of bringing her puppy to watch her on graduation day! Heehheheh!!! So cute!

So now that school's over, what's my next plan? Hhmm....

To be continued on my next entry...

posted by norhayati @ 1:38 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER