Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Friday, December 31, 2004
My condolences...
My heart goes out to all the tsunami victims.
This is a great challenge from GOD and amazingly, it is during these pressing moments that we put aside our differences and render help to those in need.
And we witness the HEROES in all of us with each forwarded emails and SMSes reminding each other on how one can help with the various donation drives carried out throughout the world.
This is perhaps one of the countless occasions to capture the undying love and amazing human spirit that goes around in its relentless effort to help the unfortunate.

Tsunami aside, Charlie, you go man! Yes... yes... go run after HER!!!!
Don't worry Charlie. I'II help ya mate!

Peace.
posted by norhayati @ 1:12 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER