Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Sunday, December 05, 2004
MY WISH LIST
MY WISH LIST:

1) That Zau will get better. Zau, you're such a wonderful friend and I wish you all the best. Call me if you need anything.

2) To finish my major essay on popular culture ASAP. I havent even read the question paper and its due 13th Dec! For those out there who's free with a helping hand, care to help me in my essay? Come lah!

3) Buy a 14" TV to replace the one that's keeps going to black & white mode.

4) Finish up ALL the scripts thats DUE ASAP!

5) That Khai will get better soon.

6) And finally.... that I'II have some direction in this life. I'm lost in translation....


posted by norhayati @ 11:58 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER