Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Tuesday, November 09, 2004
It was Tahu Hotplate
In my previous entry, I wrote that we had tahu sumbat. Well you know what... it wasn't tahu sumbat but hotplate tahu. Heheheheh!!! Thanks Ihsan for correcting me. I'm so BLUUUR that I dont even know what I ate!

By the way, this Hari Raya, I'm not going to buy any new clothes coz my pay cheque is still not in. Anyway, I have enough old baju kurungs that still look good enough to be worn for this Raya. So its okaylah. Can do.


posted by norhayati @ 1:11 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER