Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Thursday, August 12, 2004
Another interview... yipeeee!!!
I've got another interview tomorrow at 11 am. Its somewhere around Lavender area.. called Horne Road (Jln Tanduk?! Heheheheh....)

Naddy just left my home after picking up her camera. She got a photography workshop tomorrow evening so she wont be attending the meeting tomorrow. Neither will Feeza nor Hajar. That leaves just me and Cik Lijah.

A few errands to run tomorrow.... Send tapes, collect form, maybe even go library to get the recommended texts and clean the house coz there's meeting at night.

My mum is now sitting on my bed while my sis is busy rummaging through my bag while I just continue to type away. I'm hungry. Gonna eat my dinner soon at 11.39pm.
posted by norhayati @ 11:18 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER