Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Wednesday, June 09, 2004
I'M TIRED LAH....
Naddy: "Kak Yati, you've NOT updated your blog for so long!"
Yati: "I'm very busy lah. NO time to update. Wait lah..."

Okay Naddy... I'm updating my blog now.

I've been so busy with a lot of things that I have NO time to update my blog. So today here it goes....

I'm going to Juliana's wedding on Saturday. Will be meeting Salihah at Lakeside and we'll go together from there. Should I just give Juliana red packet or should I buy her a gift as well??? Well after much pondering.... just RED packet will do.

Lately, I get angry easily. There is just so much angst within me. WHY? Because at work, I'm always behind schedule... thanks to my %^&t#@ who works as slow as a snail! And at home I get even more angry because some pple just don't seem to get his butt off the sofa looking for a job. Hello?? Do $$$$$ grow on trees?? Look! I'm not working full time here so I cannot support the family! Maybe I should just quit school and join the company full time!

Gosh! It's really amazing just how lazy pple can be.... even MORE amazing how someone with mouths to feed at home can continue to be lazy! If there's someone whom I hate... its
PPLE WHO ARE LAZY,
PPLE WHO LACKS INITIATIVE &
PPLE WHO PRETENDS TO KNOW THE WORLD!

See... even when I'm writing this, I get angry! Hehhehehhe!!! I'm a very angry girl now so dont you mess around with me! Heheheheheh!!!!
posted by norhayati @ 11:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER