Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Tuesday, May 18, 2004
Class just started....
After about 2 weeks of break, my class has officially started today - May 17th 2004. My lecturer, Mr Chew or is it Mr Choo??? Hhmm... whatever... is a funny guy! I like him! Enjoyed his class just now but this is only the first class so it's still too early to tell if he's really good.

My boss has replied on my offline. I'm just glad he likes it so tomorrow I'II have to get Kak Mah to send tape to TV12 since Zulinah will be away for filming.

Zulinah told me that she doesn't like the windsurfer. I'm NOT too sure what she meant and I'm going to ask her tomorrow. I'm getting the presenters to try windsurfing in one of their challenges! Wonder how Suhaimi is gonna windsurf! Kwa...kwa...kwa...! By the way, I'II be meeting the windsurfer guy this week... maybe on Wednesday.

I was soooo sleepy that I dozed off for about 5 minutes in the office. The weekend was terrible coz I was working till almost midnight on Saturday and I've got tuition on Sunday morning followed by an extremely LONG meeting session and it was really hard to stay focus. But never mind.... I promise myself NOT to work on either Wednesday or Thursday coz I have filming on Friday. Full day filming... NO JOKE!
posted by norhayati @ 12:39 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER