Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Life ain't too bad...
My life is rock bottom for many reasons.
- Out of job for now. My next project will only be in 2 months time.
- Because I'm out of job, I am now cashless. So how to pay my internet, cable, S'pore Power and hp bills??? Yes I am now paying an extra bill because my dad is still out of job.
- I think my school fees is due by end of this year. But no worries because by then, I would have started on a new project but for now, I'm not going to worry about my school fees..... YET. Hehehehhe.....
- I have to do a showreel but where to do it??!! All my copies are in VHS format. Hhmm....
 
BUT....On the flipside,
- I just went for a job interview earlier today and it looks quite promising.
- To cheer myself up, I bought a bag from Accessories. They have a 50% sale so I simply cannot resist the offer. It was a really sweet khaki coloured bag with a gold and pink ribbon. It's so pretty and only going for $34.95 from its original price of $69.90!!!
- Now, I will have MORE time for my sister. Can play with her MORE!!!! Yipeee!!!
- My mum's asking me to spend more time in the kitchen and learn how to cook since I will be spending more time at home now. Alamak!!! I guess she didn't know that I am terrible when it comes to kitchen duties.
- I am now my dad's part-time secretary, writing his letters to be sent to JTC, Career Link etc (Doing my duties as the ever obedient daughter).
 

posted by norhayati @ 1:11 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER