Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Tuesday, June 29, 2004
Swarmed with work!!!
Swarmed with work!? Is there such a word - swarmed? Heheheheh.... no idea but right now I'm so busy with too many things for this tiny body to handle.

Got 2 assignments due this week, my last episode to be finished and to be submitted to TV12, a radio commercial to be finalised and of course my duties for HBI and the blood donation drive this Saturday and not forgetting there's a meeting at my place this Sunday! Aarrgghh!!! Ok relax... relax. Now back to my written assignment on smart radio. Chow!

posted by norhayati @ 12:15 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER