Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Friday, July 09, 2004
Shopping Extravganza
Today was FUN!!!!!!!!!
Firstly, there was a technical meeting at The Rock at Suntec City. After the meeting, the girls and I went for lunch followed by a mad shopping spree. Heheehehh....

The shopping extravaganza wasn't planned. The girls and I were merely making our way towards City Hall MRT. But hey, you know lah... there's just so many shops that we have to pass by that we cannot resist the temptation to just drop by some of the shops to take a peek. We stopped at most of the boutiques that has the "SALE" sign posted outside their window - Roxy, Esprit, Topshop, Guardian Pharmacy, U2 Women... and I believe there's a few more. It's just that I cannot remember the names now.

I bought myself a flowery top from Esprit for $49!!!! It's simple with little flowers in pink and green. I'm going to wear it for the event on July 10th. And the girls told me during lunch that Lynn (yours truly, THE Make-up Artist) is going to do make-up for us!!! So exciting!!! It's going to be the first time in my 24 years of life that I have someone to do some real touching up to my ugly face! Hehehehehhe!!!! Just wonder how I will look like... :)

posted by norhayati @ 12:33 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER