Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Thursday, August 05, 2004

I've prinetd a 5 page form which need to be filled in and handed in by this Friday, Aug 6th. Its an application form for a new job. Yep! Since I have to wait till Sept/Oct for my next project, I might as well get involved in other projects and not just bump around. I'm getting tired NOT doing anything. But at least, I'm getting response from the 4 or is it 5 online resumes that I sent out. Not too bad since well, you know the job market is still quite bad.

My interview this Friday is at 10.30 am but I'm requested to be there by 10.20 am. I plan to take a cab down since I will have to walk very far if I'm taking the bus. After my interview, I'm going to call Netty and just hang out with her for a while since she will be there anyway. Might as well meet my cousin since we last met at Azrina's birthday party which was last month.

For now, I'm going to finish with the research that I'm helping my friend with. Just 2 more topics to go and that's it!

Chow peeps!
posted by norhayati @ 12:22 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER