Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Friday, July 30, 2004
Met Erin today at Starbucks, Plaza Singapura. She's helping me with the research that I'm doing on the different religion in Singapore - its beliefs, practices, values etc and we had the most engaging conversations ever. Thanks Erin! I love you so much! Despite that tired look on your face, you are ever so helpful & resourceful. She even brought along her bible to show me its content and asked me if I can touch it?! Of course can lah! Erin ni pun!!! Funny girl! I love her and gonna miss her when she goes back to Mlysia... :(

Tomorrow I'm gonna call the Buddhist Lodge and if possible, get someone to help me on my research. Looking through my hp to see if I might have any Hindu friend. Is Anu a hindu? Never mind. Will just give it a shot and try to ask her. I hope to update my friend on my findings by 1st week August. Hope I'II meet my target. All the best!
posted by norhayati @ 1:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER