Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Sunday, October 31, 2004
This Hari Raya, I've made a resolution to only buy a pair of baju kurung for myself unlike the last Hari Raya where I spent about $600 for 3 pairs of baju kurung!!!! That was crazy! If I was rich enough, I would have probably bought 10 pairs of baju kurung! Ish....ish...
Hopefully my pay cheque would be in by next week so that I can shop for my baju kurung. By the way, I promised my mum that I'II buy Atiqah a pair of baju kurung too. But it's not going to be the same colour as mine. "Boriah" is so NOT in.

I just rummaged through my cupboard and I realise that there is not much space left for any new clothes. In fact, there's NO space for any more clothes in my cupboard so its time to throw or give away some clothes. But after much thought, unfortunately, I'm using all the clothes so basically there is none to throw which makes me think if I really need to buy baju kurung for Hari Raya since my old ones still look good. Hhmm....... see lah how...
posted by norhayati @ 1:08 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER