Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Tuesday, October 12, 2004
Finally, the project's over! Yipeeeeeeee!!!
Thank god the show went off smoothly. Khim was really good and very helpful even though she was quite garang. But despite her "garang"ness, she does have a soft spot and its her late mum. In our brief conversation, Khim told me that her mum had passed away and that now she's living with her aunt. From the way she puts it, she doesnt sound like she's close to her older siblings. It just happened that in the show, there's a short play about a mum and her estranged son who eventually reunited and Khim told me that the scene reminded her of her late mum and she cant view it... she'll get all emotional. oohh dear....

While running around the studio, I got an sms about my new post in MKT. Yay! I'm now in the Economic Bureau! Thanks poet for updating me. Maybe I'm just crazy to take up the post coz I have never tried my hands on fundraising but I'm also quite excited to do it. But of course it's going to be tough... SUPER tough!

After the show, all of us went to Adam Road to simply destress and hang out! Lots of eating, complaining and bitching happened there. Cant blame everyone...its been a tiring day and there's just so many people and things that we had to tend to. But it was worth it. Every single thing and every single sleepless nights. If I get the chance, I want to do this show again!


posted by norhayati @ 1:06 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER