Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Tuesday, October 05, 2004
I just realised that I have a paper this Friday at 10AM. Thanks to Steph for sms ing me. I was so busy that I almost forgot about my exam and I am quite worried that I may not have enough time for my revision. I know Steph's starting her revisions today. zauwiyah started last weekend. How about me??? My workload is pilling by the day and there's rehearsals on Wednesday & Thursday. Maybe I'm gonna try and ask my producer if I can be exempted from Thursday's rehearsals. If not, die man! No time to study.... sure fail.


posted by norhayati @ 1:22 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER