Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Sunday, December 05, 2004
After much anticipated wait, my 2nd pay cheque has safely reached my post box on the 3rd of December. And soon after I got my pay cheque, I also received a letter from school requesting that the my last fees instalment be paid by Dec 13th or my name will be taken off the student records.

Just when I thought I could start to enjoy my hard earned cash, I had to pay my school fees! Boo hoo!

I was watching TV in my mum's room when I just realised that hey, the TV's going mad. It's starting to show signs that it'll die on me anytime soon. But then again, what to expect from a TV set that's as old as my HDB flat - close to 10 years!

So I'm going to start saving up for a new set of 14" TV. I'm sure there are many year end sales going on right now. Will get it as soon as I have saved enough!
posted by norhayati @ 11:48 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER