Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Tuesday, December 28, 2004
Today I met up with my evil, crazy twins -- Nyamuk & Cicak!!!
I was late for foreseen reasons..... got too engrossed watching the news on the tsunami disaster.
The signs of kiamat!!!

Anyway, it was fun to finally catch up after so long.
We ate and talked. Laughed and joked like we used to.
We even bumped into Cik Ahmad Bakar.... whom we saw around 11 plus!!!
He might be wondering why these girls "lepak" till late at night!

I really missed the girls and if only Karlak & Lalat were around then we'd be complete.

To my Pearlines, I love you girls a lot.... you peeps are like my own sis and I hope we'll remain good friends till death do us part.

And I will look forward to our future lepak and mahjong session when all of us got married with kids in toil and husbands by our sides. Dont know how we'll look by then.... but I'm sure still maintain jambu punyer!!! Heheeeheheh!!!
posted by norhayati @ 1:23 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER