Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Monday, January 03, 2005
Welcoming the new year
Hello 2005!!!
May you grant ALL my wishes and dreams
May you chase away ALL my bad luck
May you greet me with surprises

Goodbye 2004!!!
You've been great to me
Although you could have been better
All the bitterness, hardships and sorrow that you've brought to my life
Certainly helped make me a BETTER person
Wiser, smarter, stronger and hopefully
SWEETER
There's vainity in ALL of us
Don't you know that?
Isshh... isshh.... Shame on you
posted by norhayati @ 1:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER