Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Saturday, January 22, 2005
Finally...some time to breathe...
I'm down with diarrhoe, still working on my ep2 editing script and since there's no religious class today, I get to sleep more. Yes I am deprived of sleep. I didn't sleep the whole day till about 7.30 in the morning trying to crack my brain on the editing script. It was mad! And I have to continue wih the script on Sunday evening. And please don't forget I have filming on Monday morning! And the best thing is that I have not even started research for my final essay! Oh my gosh! I just realised that I am now living in a mad world! Hehheheheh....


posted by norhayati @ 11:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER