Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Sunday, February 06, 2005
What a day it's been!
Jam packed with activities!

Here it goes...
- Morning taught tuition at Bukit Batok Heart Link Ctr.
- Had lunch with my kakis at Al-Ameen.
- Accompanied my mum to some multi-level marketing talk organised by her friend.
- Went to visit Liza who just gave birth to a baby boy 12 days ago.

Liza's baby boy, Iman Putra Ismadi, still red and shrivelled with patches of dried skin on his red cheeks looked so cute with his tiny eyes and little mouth wide open, probably waiting for mummy Liza to breastfeed him. After a year of marriage, Liza finally got what she wanted -- A BABY!!! Yeaaahhh!! Good for you babe.... but now she can start to practice family planning already. Number 2 will have to wait for at least 3 more years huh.....

A friend commented that it seems my friend Liza has progressed to the next level of her life so how about me?
How about me you asked? WHAT abt me?
At least for now I am contented with my life.
Look on the bright side....
I'm about to earn a degree
I have a few programmes to my credit
I am doing what I like in my line of work.... for 3 years now. WOW!
The only thing that I lack is just a man whom one calls boyfren or hubby but that can wait you know
There are plenty of bees out there
When the time comes, my bumble bee will come fly to me...
Just hope that it's not a hornet though.... they Sting!





posted by norhayati @ 11:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER