Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Sunday, March 20, 2005
I want to thank you too!
I just checked my email and the madrasah girl whom I interviewed for my program just emailed a short but really sweet message to me and my colleague.

It was really nice to know that she enjoyed watching the program that I produced.

And yes my dear, I certainly learnt a lot from you too. Hopefully, viewers will have a different view on madrasah students after watching the program. Cos seriously, if you are a hardworking student and focused in life, you will succeed no matter which school you are from but hey you will also need a lot of perseverence to tackle life's everyday challenges.

The 2 programs that I am currently doing will come to an end soon. I will be so free in April with no job to do but of course I have a plan.

April will be a month of self-reflection, to set my thoughts straight and to focus on other areas which I may want to move to. After all, there is no stability in doing freelance production and I really question myself for how long more can I continue to do this. For the rest of my life? Well,
I don't know.
posted by norhayati @ 12:41 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    go n learn how to cook la... n get someone!!! ;)

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger norhayati said…

    Hey Anonymous!

    Thanks for the advice man!
    Even my mum said the same thing to me, to learn how to cook that is... yeah maybe I will do just that this April...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER