Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Monday, February 28, 2005
Been very busy lately...
Tell me who's not busy.... EVERYONE is right?
So stop whining about how busy your life is Yati!

And last week.... I spent the night in the office after not doing it for soooo long!
Quite FUN actually coz I got to go to Railway to have supper slightly after midnight!
And the food? Well not too bad... lots of variety except that my fav burger Ramlee stall was already closed the moment we reached there. Booo! It's okay lah, next time maybe....

But just imagine going back to office around 1.45AM with a full stomach to continue doing your work while others are happily dozing off at home!
Not a great idea. Really.
Luckily the uncle's online to keep me company.
Chatting with him while doing my work helped to keep me awake.
So THANK YOU uncle!

Hhmm.... what else?
Oh currently I have 2 editing scripts to be done.
They are DUE Tuesday night and I have not even started working on it.
You know why?
Coz NO mood and drive to write!!!
I'm having writer's block now!
Hehhehehe!!!

But I will definitely start writing soon.
Maybe after Maghrib till the wee hours of the morning.
I write BETTER late at night.

I just wanna say thay I LOVE my Pearlines!!!
Naddy, Feeza, Zak & Kiki.... I LUV YOU GIRLS!!!!
We have a new hand shake now!!!
What is it Naddy?
Salam then kiss cheek to cheek?
Heheheheh!!! A bit "minah" right girl?

I also wanna say that I miss my SIM friends!!!
Anita, Anu, Steph "Soh", Erin, Kak Isher, Jean & Zau!
Guess what ladies.... so far my Friday night's free....
Maybe we all can go for a drink!
Just hope there's no last-minute editing or filming lah
(Keeping my fingers crossed now)

Till then...
TOODLES peeps!
And enjoy the hectic life!
It's exercise for young people!
posted by norhayati @ 5:51 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey auntie no problem keeping u company hehe ! anyway i was trying to scare u with my ghost stories but that didnt work ... oh well

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER