Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Saturday, April 09, 2005
April -- Month full of Birthdays...and PINK?!
Zak and I went to shop for Naddy and Feeza's birthday presents today.
And so we bought 2 books for Feeza from Borders -- "Man are from Mars. Women are from Venus"(which she wanted) and a fiction about love and building relationships. Hope she enjoys reading them!

For Naddy, we bought her a pink, girly bag with a cute dark pink ribbon. And the best thing about the bag is that it can be folded to be re-sized, meaning Naddy can use it either small or big, depending on her mood and the occasion.

So what's with the colour pink?
Why are girls obsessed with pink?
Pink = Color for girls?

I don't know for sure but I do know that most of my girlfriends are obsessed with anything PINK!
And oh yeah even my 5 year old sister is obsessed with pink.
Most of her things are pink from her stationery to her slippers to her clothes!
Is there some kind of high fashion label out there promoting the color or is pink THE color of the season?
But even so, it still doesn't answer my little sister's obsession with the color.
Maybe it's the advertisements that she saw on TV.
Those cute Barbie dolls in their pink sweater and coats, those Polly pocket toys in pink etc.
My cute little sister is so obsessed with pink that she asks me to buy her a pair of pink scissors.
So tomorrow I will have to head down to the nearest stationery store with my sister in tow looking for her pink scissors!
Anyone else yearns for pink scissors? We can go shop together!
posted by norhayati @ 2:09 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER