Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Saturday, April 02, 2005
Yati - POST employment. Got such a word meh?!
I'm in the office right now transferring some of my works... gosh this whole process of transferring your work from one tape to another is sooooo.... boooriiiiing!!! Yawn....!

Had a chat with the bunch of happening girls (Jules, Zulina, Fins) just now.
It was so FUN!
Been a while since I last met them.

Hhmm... what else?
It's been almost a week since I last worked.
But it's been a week well spent.
I helped my mum with the housework, met up with Yatie, went to shop at Mustafa to buy naan bread for my dad, attend meetings, sleep and of course, watched "In Good Company" with uncle!
It was a good movie right uncle??? Heheheh!

I'm going to start updating my resume and send them out by next Tuesday or Wednesday.
After much thinking, I don't think it's wise to be jobless for too long coz the whole process
of getting a job will take quite a while too.
Most of my friends are in the same plight.... some about to look for a job, others simply looking for greener pastures on the other side of the fence and some just having to move on after being asked to leave from their respective companies.
Yeah life is hard for everyone now.
Just like Dan Foreman in the film, "In Good Company".

Anyway, I'm getting an MP3 player from Big Boss Man for my birthday!!! Yipeeeeeee!!!
And I've also chosen the color --- WHITE! Double yeayness!!!
Which reminds me that I have to buy pressies for Naddy & Feeza soon.
Zak, let's go find their pressies next Thursday?
We'll meet after you finish school.

To those who's still scratching their heads not knowing what to buy for my birthday, drop me a line.
I will tell you what to buy... Heheheh!!!
(If Steph reads this, she'll probably be shaking her head saying how shameless I am!!! Hehe!)

And oh yeah, I'II be watching this Iranian film, Stray Dog with Erin.
Will just have to check on the date and timing and see if she can make it.
Steph, you want to follow us??? Call me.
posted by norhayati @ 2:47 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER