Dare to Dream
Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have the wish I wish for tonight.
Monday, April 18, 2005
Down with the flu bug...
My throat feels dry and itchy at times.
I have running nose.
Feels feverish at times especially during bed times.
Damn!
I hate it when I'm sick!
Luckily there's Panadol at home.

BUT....
I'm really looking forward to meeting Erin & Yatie this Friday!
We're watching Stray Dogs!!! Yahoo!!!
Those who can't watch Stray Dogs because of upcoming exams, please don't be jealous hor! Kwa...kwa...kwa!
But don't worry I will top up the study aid kit with more yummilicious (got such a word meh?!) chocolate granola bars!

Hhmm.... what else is there to look forward to???
Well... there's Desperate Housewives tomorrow and my long overdue pay cheque which I will only receive by end of the month.
A new job contract.
Birthday gifts!!!! BIG HINT here people! Hehheheheh!
Eerrmm.... Baq, if you're reading this, please don't forget okay coz a true brother will not forget his sister's birthday! Heheheheh!

Till then toodles peeps!

Off to my bed!
posted by norhayati @ 2:26 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Audio
Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
About Me
Name: norhayati
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Shoutbox!

Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Design One Studio

Powered by

BLOGGER